- Are you in a discipleship relationship with a woman who is spiritually older and wiser?
- Are you growing in areas of contentment, integrity, and purity?
- Do you pray to God, meditate on his Word and read the Bible consistently?
- Do you attend church on a regular basis?
- Do you have family devotions with your children and are you teaching them about faith in God diligently?
- Are you engaged in some sort of servant evangelism with your neighbors?
- Do you know how to share the gospel?
- Do you ask God to give you opportunities to share your testimony?
- Have you shared the gospel with each one of your children?
- Are you living a life of personal holiness so you can share the love of Christ with others?
- Are you spending enough time with your spouse if you are married?
- Are you a member of a small group, fellowship meal or bible study?
- Do you share hospitality in your home on a regular basis?
- How are your relationships with others? Are they healthy?
- Do you daily have fun with your family?
- Do you volunteer in one area of your local church?
- Do you view your husband and children as your main ministry?
- Do you pray, volunteer or financially partner with a ministry that serves the poor, persecuted, widows or orphans?
- Do you have a family ministry or have you gone on a family mission trip?
- Do you pray for your pastor and his family?
- Do you have a thankful heart?
- Are you daily repenting and walking in the light of God’s forgiveness?
- Are you worshiping God with your finances?
- Do you have hope and are you living your life in light of eternity?
- Are you worshiping God in spirit and in truth?
- Are your priorities God-centered? Do you trust God more than you trust yourself?